Aller au contenu

Trobles with 430X cables

Faco

Messages recommandés

Thanks, I think google transaltor could confuse some messages but we have had good results till here :lol:

I will try again G1 cable on G2 connector and G2 cable on G1 connector, I think I have do this before but you make me dubt. :D

I don't understand why you say that G2 cable is more difficult for my robot... oh ok! may be you are referring to the map I have posted at the beginning! Sorry.

Now that I look at it again... you make me a new doubt.. I was beliving G1 was the cable in front of my home and G2 on the back... I should check again if is the map wrong or it is my mind :transpi:

If you are worried about the area in the bottom righ zone, well that is not a problem because robot cannot go there. It is managed like and "Island" but there is no space to go there. That works like a secondary area and I manually put robot inside when I need. It is a small area of about 50 m2.

Anyway you are right: I have still to do a couple of checks!

So... I have put G1 cable on G2 connector and G2 cable on G1 connector... now Test says "OK" for all cables :wacko:

But this setup was the same I had tested at the beginning, robot was working for a while but unable to go to charge station and stops during cutting with "no cable signal" error.

I have checked and there is an error in my map: G1 cable is the one I have wrote as G2 and the same for G2 cable who is the one noted like G1.

I attach here the correct map.

Summing up, is still the electronic board the problem? I think yes.

Mhm... may be I can try to connect G2 cable to G1 connetor to check if all works fine like with the G1 cable...

cavi-parziale.jpg

mhm... I suppose I could try but such setup should not be correct, I mean G1 cable should go in the left G1 connector. And G2 cable on the right.

This is the set up I had described already in the initial posts in this tread:

Anyway I have tried to inverted G1 and G2 cables and started the robot again from the charge station.

This time the robot was able to start working, it has moved around all the back area. Wow I say.. may be it was this? I did not inverted cables... how could be?

Then I have pushed the Park button on charge station, the robot starts to come back but it was unable to find the charge station... it always goes to his left when searching for it.

Later I have moved the robot to the fron side of the garden, started it, was working... but after 4 minutes it has stopped. The display was in standby mode, I hit start again and the message was "no cable signal".

Ok, G2 in G1 and G1 in G2

Robot was not able to park in the charging station. It was able to start cutting... but I suppose it would stop after some minutes.

I have put back G1 cable in G1 connector and asked to Calibrate Guides. G1 is the working connector/guide: it starts calibration but it does Fail even with G1 only.

Anyway it seems working and parking. I think it is all I can do...